Servant of Christ Ministries is a non-denominational ministry established to edify individuals and congregations. My desires are to have each believer develop a closer relationship with Christ Jesus by redefining their theology and teachings to Christ's which includes, The Great Commission. In cases where a member finds the teachings of Servant of Christ Ministries opposed to the teachings or theology of their church, I recommended that you pray for Christ Jesus to direction your path. We all fall short and must understand that all true believers in Christ Jesus are striving to be more sanctified. ONLY, when a congregation is being taught a prosperity/social gospel and/or progressive theology, due I recommend you leave. In all other instances I strongly urge you to continue to be a part of your congregation displaying only love and understand as Christ Jesus has done for you. Like there is no perfect human, other then Christ Jesus " fully human and fully divine", there is no perfect congregation. Everyone must learn to put The Great Commandment, Matthew 22: 37-40 to practice so that it is a way of life not just another verse in the bible. I pray that the teachings and biblical studies of this ministry will bless you and grow you ever closer to Christ Jesus.
All Servant of Christ Ministry positions are voluntary. None of the Minister's and staff are paid a salary. We are individuals that have heeded the call and are resting in Christ Jesus to sustain us.
1. Read and agree with Servant of Christ's, Statement of Faith. Note; Reading and agreeing to our Statement of Faith is a validation that you are "Born Again". Clarification of what it means to be Born Again can be found "Faith" essay.
2. Servant of Christ membership is both a privilege and a responsibility. Giving to Servant of Christ is not mandated, but an appeal showing your heart's desire to be a part of this ministry and share in both expenses and blessings to further the Kingdom of God. Members giving is a biblical mandate found in Acts 2:44” All the believers continued together in close fellowship and shared their belongings with one another." Membership allows you to ask biblical questions, request future essays on a particular subject. Women Pastors essay came from such a request.
3.Membership is subject to the Servant of Christ discipline process as described in Matthew 18:15-20. Each member has a duty to one another to respond to the discipline of Servant of Christ with repentance, love and thankfulness. Should a member fail to respond to the discipline of Servant of Christ by repenting of sin and reconciling with Servant of Christ, his or her membership will be terminated.
4. Adhere to the Great Commandment
Matthew 22: 37-40
"Jesus answered, "‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.' This is the greatest and the most important commandment. The second most important commandment is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as you love yourself.' The whole Law of Moses and the teachings of the prophets depend on these two commandments."
5. On our Contact Us Form select "Membership "
a. In the message field, indicate that you "agree
with the Servant of Christ
Membership requirements" as listed on this page.
b. Normally within 72 hours, we will send you a conformation email.
c. Becoming a member allows you to receive notifications of new publications, ask biblical questions and request future essays on a particular subject.
d. The only non-solicited emails that we attend to send out will be to inform you of new essays or biblical study content.
e. Remember; We will not sell or distribute your email address.
f. No soliciting sale emails will ever be sent.
6. Congratulations, You are a Member!
If you are looking for a way to touch lives with the love of Christ Jesus,
1. Start reading our biblical studies as they become available to better understand God's Word.
2. Start a core bible study group that meets in your home. During this time you will....
a. Break bread and drink new wine or water together in fellowship.
b. Before you open the Word of God, spend time in prayer to prepare your heart, mind and soul.
c. Open God's Word and start your study, leaving all perceived notions behind.
d. Allow the Word of God to direct you.
e. Close with a Doxology or Benediction of the groups choosing.
3. Encourage all members of your church and fellow Christians to start their own bible study group.
4. Read our page on outreach which teaches everyone to evangelize without conflict.
Logos Bible Software - Logos 8 is the "premier" bible software.
e-Sword Bible Software - This is the 2nd best bible software available.
Bible Support - Free e-Sword Bible Study Books
e-Sword Study Sources - Purchase additional e-Sword Study Sources
Olive Tree Software - 3rd Choice